Hospital admin portals are web-based applications that allow hospital administrators to manage their hospitals. These portals typically provide access to a variety of features, such as patient records, billing, and scheduling.
To log in to your hospital admin portal, you will need the following:
- Your hospital admin credentials
- A web browser
Step 1: Go to the hospital admin portal website
The first step is to go to the hospital admin portal website. You can usually find this information on your hospital’s website or by contacting your hospital’s IT department.
Step 2: Enter your hospital admin credentials
Once you are on the hospital admin portal website, you will need to enter your hospital admin credentials. These credentials are typically provided to you by your hospital’s IT department.
Step 3: Click “Log in”
Once you have entered your hospital admin credentials, click the “Log in” button.
If you are logged in successfully, you will be taken to the hospital admin portal dashboard.
Here are some tips for logging in to your hospital admin portal:
- Make sure you are using the correct hospital admin credentials.
- If you have forgotten your hospital admin password, you can reset it by clicking the “Forgot password?” link.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can contact your hospital’s IT department for help.
Hospital admin portal dashboard
Once you are logged in to your hospital admin portal, you will be taken to the dashboard. The dashboard is a central location where you can manage all aspects of your hospital.
The dashboard is divided into several sections, each of which contains a different set of features. The following sections are commonly available:
- Patients: This section allows you to view and manage patient records.
- Billing: This section allows you to view and manage billing information.
- Scheduling: This section allows you to view and manage scheduling information.
- Staff: This section allows you to view and manage staff information.
- Reports: This section allows you to view reports about your hospital.
For more information on how to use your hospital admin portal, please refer to your hospital’s IT department or the hospital admin portal documentation.