Medvol is a web-based application that allows healthcare organizations to manage their patient records. Medvol Admin is the web-based interface for managing Medvol.
To log in to Medvol Admin, you will need the following:
- Your Medvol Admin credentials
- A web browser
Step 1: Go to the Medvol Admin website
The first step is to go to the Medvol Admin website. You can do this by visiting the following URL:
Step 2: Enter your Medvol Admin credentials
Once you are on the Medvol Admin website, you will need to enter your Medvol Admin credentials. These credentials are typically provided to you by your Medvol administrator.
Step 3: Click “Log in”
Once you have entered your Medvol Admin credentials, click the “Log in” button.
If you are logged in successfully, you will be taken to the Medvol Admin dashboard.
Here are some tips for logging in to Medvol Admin:
- Make sure you are using the correct Medvol Admin credentials.
- If you have forgotten your Medvol Admin password, you can reset it by clicking the “Forgot password?” link.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can contact your Medvol administrator for help.
Medvol Admin dashboard
Once you are logged in to Medvol Admin, you will be taken to the dashboard. The dashboard is a central location where you can manage all aspects of your Medvol deployment.
The dashboard is divided into several sections, each of which contains a different set of features. The following sections are commonly available:
- Users: This section allows you to view and manage users, assign roles, and track usage.
- Patients: This section allows you to view and manage patient records.
- Appointments: This section allows you to view and manage appointments.
- Billing: This section allows you to view and manage billing information.
- Reports: This section allows you to view reports about your Medvol deployment.
For more information on how to use Medvol Admin, please refer to the Medvol Admin documentation.