- Your CDCD administrator credentials
- A web browser
Step 1: Go to the ncdcd.ap.gov.in website
The first step is to go to the ncdcd.ap.gov.in website. You can do this by visiting the following URL:
Step 2: Enter your CDCD administrator credentials
Once you are on the ncdcd.ap.gov.in website, you will need to enter your CDCD administrator credentials. These credentials are typically provided to you by the CDCD.
Step 3: Click “Log in”
Once you have entered your CDCD administrator credentials, click the “Log in” button.
If you are logged in successfully, you will be taken to the ncdcd.ap.gov.in dashboard.
Here are some tips for logging in to ncdcd.ap.gov.in:
- Make sure you are using the correct CDCD administrator credentials.
- If you have forgotten your CDCD administrator password, you can reset it by clicking the “Forgot password?” link.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can contact the CDCD for help.
Once you are logged in to ncdcd.ap.gov.in, you will be taken to the dashboard. The dashboard is a central location where you can manage all aspects of your CDCD deployment.
The dashboard is divided into several sections, each of which contains a different set of features. The following sections are commonly available:
- Users: This section allows you to view and manage users, assign roles, and track usage.
- Devices: This section allows you to view and manage devices that are connected to your CDCD deployment.
- Data: This section allows you to view and manage data that is collected by your CDCD deployment.
- Reports: This section allows you to view reports about your CDCD deployment.
For more information on how to use ncdcd.ap.gov.in, please refer to the ncdcd.ap.gov.in documentation.