Sharekhan is a leading online brokerage firm in India. Sharekhan Web Admin is a web-based application that allows Sharekhan brokers to manage their accounts and clients.
To log in to Sharekhan Web Admin, you will need the following:
- Your Sharekhan broker credentials
- A web browser
Step 1: Go to the Sharekhan Web Admin website
The first step is to go to the Sharekhan Web Admin website. You can do this by visiting the following URL:
Step 2: Enter your Sharekhan broker credentials
Once you are on the Sharekhan Web Admin website, you will need to enter your Sharekhan broker credentials. These credentials are typically provided to you by Sharekhan.
Step 3: Click “Log in”
Once you have entered your Sharekhan broker credentials, click the “Log in” button.
If you are logged in successfully, you will be taken to the Sharekhan Web Admin dashboard.
Here are some tips for logging in to Sharekhan Web Admin:
- Make sure you are using the correct Sharekhan broker credentials.
- If you have forgotten your Sharekhan broker password, you can reset it by clicking the “Forgot password?” link.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can contact Sharekhan for help.
Sharekhan Web Admin dashboard
Once you are logged in to Sharekhan Web Admin, you will be taken to the dashboard. The dashboard is a central location where you can manage all aspects of your Sharekhan account.
The dashboard is divided into several sections, each of which contains a different set of features. The following sections are commonly available:
- Accounts: This section allows you to view and manage your accounts, including your trading account, margin account, and demat account.
- Clients: This section allows you to view and manage your clients, including their account information, trading activity, and investment goals.
- Orders: This section allows you to view and manage your orders, including open orders, pending orders, and filled orders.
- Reports: This section allows you to view reports about your trading activity, including profit and loss reports, trade execution reports, and portfolio performance reports.
For more information on how to use Sharekhan Web Admin, please refer to the Sharekhan Web Admin documentation.